Suwannee Valley Community Coordinated Child Care Inc (CV4Cs)
Suwannee Valley Community Coordinated Child Care, Inc (SV4Cs) invites you to submit a proposal for Subcontracted Dietitian/Nutrition Services and Training for the 2018/2019 school year. SV4Cs serves low income children from birth to five years of age and their families. Attached you will find the documentation identifying the scope of service, evaluation factors for selection, and instructions on how to submit the Proposal.
Please be advised that this is not a full time position with our agency. It will be subcontracted services with an adjustable schedule of less than 100 hours annually.
Proposals are due by 4:00pm on Friday, December 7, 2018. Note that SV4Cs reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to reject any or all proposals received.
Blanche A. Jordan at 386-752-22222 Ext # 112.
Posted: November 22, 2018
There are currently full-time opportunities in:
· Orlando, FL- Working with a local school system updating a database of student’s allergies.
· West Palm Beach, FL- Long term care, nutrition education, assessment, and working with pregnant women/families (improved birth weight of infants and improved nutritional status).
· Clermont, FL- Outpatient nutrition assessment and education. Community based nutrition. Skilled nursing rehabilitation center and behavioral/psychiatric care facilities.
· Tallahassee, FL- Working with patients varying in age in various skilled rehabilitation centers.
· Houston, TX- Working with patients varying in age in various skilled rehabilitation centers.
· Shreveport, LA- Working with WIC in a salaried position with lots of PTO.
· Corpus Christi, TX- RD Management position with SNF consulting work in addition to supervisory role.
We are looking for motivated self-starters who are flexible and want to grow with our company. We offer relocation assistance, full benefits, mentorship, support, and career advancement opportunities. We offer customized training and opportunities for continued education units as well. Bilingual candidates a plus but will provide Spanish lessons in area where applicable.
Contact: Kristie Banks 407-894-1444 or email@example.com
Posted: November 22, 2018
Location: Miami, FL Note: online applications accepted only.
Schedule: Weekend coverage (16 hours/month)
Morrison Healthcare is currently seeking a Registered Dietitian to join our Nutrition Team in an acute care hospital environment. With your expertise as a Dietitian, your work will be valued as you make a difference in the lives of our patients, customers, and other healthcare professionals. This position will allow you the opportunity to provide Medical Nutrition Therapy to all levels of acuity and a wide variety of disease states.
Our Company is currently seeking a Registered Dietitian to join our Nutrition Team in an acute care hospital environment. With your expertise as a Dietitian, your work will be valued as you make a difference in the lives of our patients, customers, and other healthcare professionals. This position will allow you the opportunity to provide Medical Nutrition Therapy to all levels of acuity and a wide variety of disease states.
Responsible for providing medical nutrition therapy including nutrition assessment, diet modification, nutrition education, and intervention for patients
Incorporate current evidence-based research into practice, utilizing the Nutrition Care Process
Comply with guidelines as outlined within the Company Diet Manual and the Clinical Nutrition Policies & Procedures Manual
Ensure patient satisfaction, quality care, regulatory agency compliance, and good public relations are achieved through the safe and efficient use of resources
Completion of ACEND accredited Didactic Program in Dietetics and completion of an ACEND accredited supervised practice pathway (Dietetic Internship Program, Coordinated Program, ISPPs, Pathway I, Pathway II), required
Successful completion of the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) Examination within company’s required timeline as outlined per policy, required
Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by CDR post examination, required
Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board, post examination, in states where applicable within company’s required timeline as outlined per policy, required
Must be willing to participate in patient satisfaction programs and activities
Must be experienced with computers; to include Microsoft Office, e-mail, and the Internet
Posted: November 9, 2018
Sweat Life Fitness
Sweat Life Fitness is currently seeking an Integrative Registered Dietitian that is energetic, outgoing, driven, hard-working and an excellent communicator. Candidate preferably has a proven track record and a background in sports and fitness.
• Performing client evaluations, consultations and designing custom nutrition programs.
• Communicating with the training staff and gym management to help optimize client success.
• Delivering group presentations.
• Ability to test for individual nutritional deficiencies.
• Knowledgeable about supplements and ability to recommend products based on individual needs.
*Work is performed as an independent contractor with administrative and marketing support. Position has the potential to develop into full-time.
*Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
*For questions about the position, please call (352) 692-4926
Posted: September 27, 2018
Please continue to check back for updates.
Please send job postings and renewal requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job postings will be posted for a one month period.